You will exit this site and return to it once your transaction is complete.
Central Office “exists to aid the groups in their common purpose of carrying the A.A. message to the alcoholic who still suffers.” In order to accomplish this, your support is vital. Your Central Office is financed solely by:
• Direct financial contributions from A.A. groups
• Tax deductible contributions from individual members up to $3000 yearly. Your accountant or tax professional can advise.
• Proceeds from sales of Alcoholics Anonymous World Services and Grapevine literature and other related A.A. material.
• Special events by and for A.A. members, keeping in mind our Seventh Tradition.
• Make a monetary contribution via check or money order, payable to Central Office of Albuquerque. Mail or drop off in person at 1921 Alvarado Drive, NE Albuquerque, NM 87110.
• Become a “Faithful Fiver” or “Trusted Tenner” and contribute either $5 or $10 monthly. Set up Auto Pay or Bill Pay with your bank to automatically send us a monthly contribution in any amount you choose. What could be easier?
• Contribute with a secure credit card transaction, either at Central Office or by clicking the Contribute button.