Email event details and flyer to email@example.com.
The steering committee asks that all flyers include the host or sponsoring AA Group. If your group is hosting a fund-raising event, please state the AA group receiving the funds. As a reminder, the Central Office exists to support Albuquerque AA Group events, and our bylaws do not allow us to promote clubs or businesses.
We uphold and honor the Tradition of Anonymity. Please check your flyer carefully and omit personalized email addresses or other identifying information. Your flyer will be reviewed to be put online or returned for revision if necessary.
Central Office is in need of your support.
New Central Office Hours Mon-Fri 9 a.m.. to 6 p.m., Sat-Sun 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
First VIRTUAL Area 46 Convention
- Registering ahead of time will save time the day of the event and ensure you get into the meeting on time. Please click here to register.
- If you choose to register the day of the event, please begin the process 15 minutes before the event start time. Please click here to register.
- If you do not have access to the Internet or an Internet-enabled device, you can call in to the assembly by phone.
- Please contact Jim H. at 575-706-2950 to register before the event and obtain the dial-in number.
- This is a unique opportunity for AA members not currently in service to attend an assembly without having to travel.
- Please encourage your home group members and AA friends to attend.
- Use this link to invite other AA members: https://tinyurl.com/
Posted 10-12-19, updated 02-18-20; updated 05-13-2020
27th Annual Red Road Convention
“There is only one Key, and it is called Willingness”
September 4 – 6, 2020 (NOTE: New Dates)
Albuquerque Marriott Hotel
2101 Louisiana Blvd. NE, Albuquerque, NM 87110